Monday, February 25, 2013

Enrollment

Choir Students & Parents:

I hope you're enjoying your snow day!

Many of you are working on finalizing your schedule and finishing enrollment for next year. I had a chance to talk with the counseling center--here are a few things to take note of when enrolling for choir:

-Choose any choir class you'd like when completing your enrollment. We'll move you to the correct class after auditions.

-If you plan to dual enroll (Chorale/Madrigals or Chorale/Armonizzare) choose one choir and in the "notes" at the end of the online enrollment indicate, "if I make xxxx I'd like to enroll in 2 choir classes, Chorale and xxx)

-The counseling center also asked that I remind you: DO NOT click FINISH if you are working on your online enrollment at home. Wait to click FINISH until you meet with the counselors.

-Choir auditions will begin this week. Audition materials have been posted on the auditions page of www.oechoirs.org

Stay warm!
CATES